[asterisk-users] Becoming a CLEC

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Nov 14 23:53:37 CST 2011

There are clever ways to be a CLEC, and keen reasons for becoming so.  But "cheaper stuff" ain't one of them.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200