[asterisk-users] Becoming a CLEC

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:02:44 CST 2011

Yeah! That is what I was thinking... Bringing Voice and Video under
one umbrella, things like that...
I actually come from a speech recognition and natural language
processing background. Trying to
build the voice network, and seeing how I can bring it all together.

P.S. I started by getting acquainted with the proxies of course ;)

Nick