[asterisk-users] Becoming a CLEC

eherr email.eherr9633 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:47:18 CST 2011

I know this questions is not really asterisk related, however I know a lot of people here are in the industry.

I was curious if anyone here could provide insight on how to become a facilities based CLEC.

I did a lot of google-ing and read info on voip-info.org but it's all the same generic stuff and they tell you how to contact an
agency.

If anyone has some insider knowledge or advice, please shoot me an email.

Currently, we are in the Westchester County and will be renting rack space in 60 Hudson down in NYC.

We are already are an ISP/ITSP but we are a reseller and a paper CLEC.

Thanks,

--E