[asterisk-users] DID Provider Issues

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Fri Nov 11 12:01:12 CST 2011

We recently start supporting RDNIS on our SIP platform so the original Caller*ID is passed on calls forwarded to the "failsafe" (DTO) telephone number.

We do not provide SIP services to clients who are off-net, because there is no QoS for off-net customers.  Hosted service is the only exception to this.