[asterisk-users] Provider to End User connection

eherr email.eherr9633 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:37:09 CST 2011

If you are providing a hosted phone system to customers, how do you deliver the calls?

If you are a end user, how does your provider deliver the calls to you?

The reason I ask is I read and hear a lot of issues where people are getting dropped calls or service being completely down because
the end user is receiving their SIP connections over the internet, the local cable/dsl provider.

What should an end user look for in a ISP/ITSP when choosing a VoIP provider in regards to the most reliable service?