[asterisk-users] What the variable that return the IP Phone username to use it for AddQueueMember

Dale Noll dnoll at wi.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 05:42:31 CST 2011

On 11/10/2011 06:08 PM, bilal ghayyad wrote:
> In other words, what is the channel variable that I can place it to return the SIP/PhoneUserName, this will simplify the login.

You may want to try ${CUT(CHANNEL,-,1)}

You may find this list of variables useful for the future:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Standard+Channel+Variables
> > From the other side, where I can find a GUI tool that enable the agent and the administrator to do login and logout instead of using the code?
Though I have never used it, you may want to check out:
http://www.vicidial.org/vicidial.php

--
"The truth speaks for itself. I'm just the messenger."
      Lyta Alexander - Babylon 5