[asterisk-users] What the variable that return the IP Phone username to use it for AddQueueMember

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 18:08:05 CST 2011

Hi All;

To simplify the the login and logout for the agent, I am looking for the variable that can be used for the AddQueueMember (in the place of the ?????? as following:

exten => 100,1,AddQueueMember(CustomerSupport,${????????},1)
exten => 100,2,Playback(agent-loginok)
exten => 101,1,RemoveQueueMember(CustomerSupport,${??????})
exten => 102,2,Playback(agent-loggedoff)

In other words, what is the channel variable that I can place it to return the SIP/PhoneUserName, this will simplify the login.