[asterisk-users] DID from Direct from Telco

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Fri Nov 4 09:15:24 CDT 2011

It might be a good idea for you to describe your application and ask for
suggestions.

How many concurrent calls do you need to handle? Do you need a few (or many)
DIDs (actual phone numbers)? Are the DIDs in a single geographic area, or
scattered all over the country(ies)? Is your application inbound-only, or
will you be making outbound calls? Or will you be redirecting calls to
outside agents? What is there about the SIP providers that you find
unsatisfactory?

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp