[asterisk-users] DID from Direct from Telco

isrlgb at gmail.com isrlgb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:14:33 CDT 2011

A telco could either give you a analog line like the old phone line which you have at home with 1 number and 1 line or a T1 which comes from the telcos office to yours and plugs directly into a digital gateway with 23 lines and lots of numbers. and no need at all for analog gateways on the way
If you are going to use a T1 you should return the MP124 you have no need for that