[asterisk-users] dtmf Caller-id detection before first ring

Ashik Ali beaasteriskguru at gmail.com
Sat May 28 06:34:36 CDT 2011

Hi dears,

I am from saudi arabia and using asterisk 1.6.2.13,Dahdi-2.3.0 and
Digium, Inc. Wildcard AEX800 8-port analog card (PCI-Express) .

I am facing problem with detecting caller id before first ring.I
recorded the dahdi channel using dahdi_monitor command. Where I am
able to see and hear caller-id dtmf tones.

Pl tell me the procedure to upload recorded file if you needed.
Something I want to dig it and make it work in asterisk.

Thanks & Regards,
     Ashik