[asterisk-users] asterisk hint SIP presence

Deka, Rajib IN MAA SL rajib.deka at siemens.com
Thu May 26 22:45:04 CDT 2011

Thank you John!
I too figure out the way using 'sip show subscription'.

Regards,
Rajib

> Hello List,

> Asterisk CLI command ?core show hints? gives the list of hint extension
> configured and its presence status.
>
> In command output there is a field called ?watchers? and it contains a
> numeric value of number of subscriptions? registered for that particular
> extension.
>
> So, is there any CLI command to check who the watchers for an extension are?

I use 'sip show subscriptions' to see what peers watch which hint.

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.