[asterisk-users] Tr : how to user SIP realtime option

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:42:42 CDT 2011

On 5/25/2011 4:33 PM, Dr Ox wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> Has anyone been able to configure the realtime using Asterisk 1.4.26.1?
> So far I've successfully configured the realtime using Asterisk 1.6.2
> but while trying to use 1.4, Asterisk keep restarting.
> Any clue or suggestion?

By the way, I forgot to add, I'd be more than happy to help you with
your SIP realtime integration. Please post the relevant configuration
files (such as extconfig.conf, odbc.ini odbc-inst.ini, etc) and a
mysqldump of structure and data from your sip table(s). Full log output
from your server would also be helpful.

You may reply to me offlist if you like