[asterisk-users] Tr : how to user SIP realtime option

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:25:38 CDT 2011

I have configured tons of 1.4.x installs with various levels of realtime integration. Are you asking about the specific sub-version 1.4.26.1, or the 1.4 branch in general? Also, in order for anyone to help you, we'd need some info like how ou set up realtime, log outputs, etc....

Sent from my iPhone