[asterisk-users] AstManProxy

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Fri May 20 10:16:05 CDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 10:58 -0400, Leif Madsen wrote:
> On 11-05-20 09:37 AM, Ishfaq Malik wrote:
> > Do many people use this?
> > Is it reliable and safe?
>
> It may still work, but that code is quite old, and I'm not even sure it's
> necessary any more.
>
> Leif.

The reasons I'm considering it are as follows:
Building a web page which uses AJAX to get information from the AMI
every 10-30 seconds or so and not wanting to log on and off via AMI that
many times.

We'll soon be using multiple asterisk servers so having a single point
of access would be very useful.

I'd love for you to elaborate on why it's not necessary any more, is
there something simple I've overlooked?
--
Ishfaq Malik
Software Developer