[asterisk-users] how to set moh without setting queue music with SetMusicOnHold

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed May 18 10:34:30 CDT 2011

Hi Alex,

I could create 2 queues, one for italians and one for strangers calling
but there is no point where you can change the moh except before
executing the queue command but the queue moh changes as side-effect:

-AGI (check language)
-SetMusicOnHold(depends on language)
-Queue(depends on language)

This would work if the above mentioned side-effect didn't exist.

Re-implement a queue would take us a lot of time we unfortunately have not.

I think the only solution is to give up. :(

Thank you.

Giorgio Incantalupo