[asterisk-users] Queues.conf Language Agents

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:25:32 CDT 2011

Hello folks,

I have a litle problem here, i did not run into this problem yet, but it
will be in the future!

Let think!

I have 8 agents, 2 of them speak english and Portuguese.

Now i have many clients most of them speaking english... And we send all
users to the queue app. Now lets thinks all Agents are ocupied, and have 6
other english speakers at waiting line end now one portuguese speaker gets
into to the line, is there an way that he "cut" the line and only be waiting
for those two agents?

Did i was clear? Sorry but as you can see english is not my first language!

Thanks to all!
[]'sf.rique