[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.41 - Warning and Notice about contact info and stale nonce

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Mon May 16 16:35:30 CDT 2011

Le 16/05/2011 18:27, Jose P. Espinal a écrit :

> Administrator TOOTAI wrote:
>> Of course it's 1.4.41. And the result is that devices doesn't
>> register anymore.
>>
>> Thanks for any hint.
>>

> If you are installing from source, check out if some modules did not
> load properly due to undefined symbols.
>
> # asterisk -gvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvc | tee output.txt
> CLI> stop gracefully
>
> Then review that output.txt file.

Don't think that the problem is here: the devices are working well with
previous version of asterisk on the same server. Also, other devices
from other manufacturer are still working ok.

Question is why auth is OK but registration failed? On 1.4.40 we juste
had to change the device local port (eg from 5061 to 5062) and
registration was OK. On 1.4.41 this trick is no more working. And "stale
nonce" should have an end of life in our mind, but doesn't.

Thanks for your tip.

--
Daniel