[asterisk-users] Backport of DEVICE_STATE to 1.4

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Fri May 13 09:24:43 CDT 2011

Hi,

Here http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+func+device_State you can
find a link to download a backported for Asterisk 1.4 version of
DEVICE_STATE function.
(Elsewhere, you can find reference to another backported function DEVSTATE
which seems to behave the same as DEVICE_STATE).

As I would like to prepare as much as possible, my dialplan to 1.6 and
beyond, I would prefer to use DEVICE_STATE if possible.

Anyway, a quick inside this fucn_devstate.c file shows that some (all ?) Log
or Error messages are still refering to DEVSTATE.

My question is which is the best source to get DEVICE_STATE function for
Asterisk 1.4 ?

Regards