[asterisk-users] 1.8 and prematuremedia problem

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:13:47 CDT 2011

hi:
    I am using 64bit scientific linux 6 with default kernel. my
time I have unstable problem about timer.
my linux now use HPET clock. and asterisk use res_timing_dahdi instead
of the default res_timing_timerfd. I don't know if these are related
to you problem. hope you can find the key point to make a stable
asterisk.

Regards,
tbskyd