[asterisk-users] 1.8 and prematuremedia problem

Satish Patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 07:11:18 CDT 2011

Glad you solved it. Now I'm having high CPU load issue. I don't know
why but sometime my asterisk process reached ~150% CPU load and just
locked no calls nothing only solution is kill -9

I've 1000hz preemtive kerenel on ubuntu do you think it's the issue
because of low through put ?? Which OS are you using?

--
Sent from my iPhone