[asterisk-users] DAHDI Error

deeps backup backup.deeps at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:07:14 CDT 2011

On 13 May 2011 14:06, Eric Wieling <EWieling at nyigc.com> wrote:

> [...]

I have checked destination numbers are correct as otherwise calls to those
numbers are connecting fine. I opened verbose logs and digged into it more.
I found out can’t dial any channels from DAHDI/24 on first E1. Before that
channel calls are going through fine. I tried test calls to second E1 and
can’t dial on it either.

When I check channel or E1 status it is showing fine. Checked chan_dahdi and
system conf files and see all channels are configured fine.

Could you please help?