[asterisk-users] DAHDI Error

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Fri May 13 08:06:48 CDT 2011

The message is likely coming from the telco or from the destination number.  It is a common issue.  I usually put something in my dialplan to retry all calls that receive an unexpected hangup cause to work around the telco seemingly randomly sending back odd hangup causes.   You should not retry ALL calls, only ones with unexpected hangup causes.