[asterisk-users] Different IP addresss for SIP and RTP

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:15:55 CDT 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:

>    ------------------------------

Hello,

I have installed Asterisk 1.8.
I've tried using parameter bindaddr but it didn't work.
Looking at the code that reads rtp.conf I could not locate any place
indicating that this address could be set:

http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/branches/1.8/res/res_rtp_asterisk.c
http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/trunk/res/res_rtp_asterisk.c

So I think this is not currently possible.
Thanks anyway.

regards,
takeshi