[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Thu May 12 02:01:46 CDT 2011

[This is my last post in this thread - as I really CBA anymore!]

Wow! You really don't see it do you?  Fair enough.  I thought you were
just playing along with my 'ego baiting' game - but it seems I hit the
mother load of all ego's here.

Apologies to all 'watchers' - but this was intended as a bit of fun -
and I thought Steve was just playing along.  Seems I was wrong.

As a parting gesture though - I'll give you an example from your first
post in here (which reads more like a CV/resume than a post! [in fact,
they all do]):

"I was the number 1 poster on this list a couple of years ago"
"I don't really do job searches,  I am usually offered a job or project
and approached by the client."
"My last trip was to Iraq, but I have been to Senegal, Sierra Leone,
Guinea, Ghana, Liberia to help rebuild the infrastructure for USAID."
"For the Dept of State, I set up..."
"For DoD/Dos, I cannot really say much except..."
"How many VoIP guys were taking ak47 rounds while I was on top of the
Iraqi Government building..."

A bit further in to the thread:
"Would you say that I am a productive member of the list and go pretty
far out of my way to help people? Most of the time give useful info,
like the Outbound Caller ID thread?" [fish]

And again:
"I do not email people..." - then why did you just e-mail me off list?

Your last post:
"...because I own thousands of ounces of silver bullion..."

Everyone a winner [and not one relevant to the thread or the
discussion].

Anyway - truth does indeed hurt mate.  Grab yourself a Kleenex as I
throw you back in to the pond.

Goodbye.