[asterisk-users] concurrent call tracking

Dovid Bender asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed May 11 16:16:33 CDT 2011

What I do is when ever a call comes in I update a table in MySQL to active = (active +1). On hang up I do active = (active -1).

I have a cron that checks once a minute to see how many active and stores it along with epoch in db.

I then have a graph that shows channel usage. If you want the code let me know.