[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 11 11:36:12 CDT 2011

I am not upset in least, well I am but that's because I own thousands of
ounces of silver bullion and I am watching in get pummeled again.  Good
thing I bought the bulk of it when it was only $12 an ounce.

http://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

You are an angry person and it is sad.

It is also sad that the example I requested earlier is something posted
later.  The only reason for that is because you had nothing to back up any
of your rage.

Seek help, please.  If you feel like you want to hurt yourself or others,
have yourself committed right away.  I am serious.  If you are voluntary,
you can leave when you want.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro