[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Wed May 11 11:13:45 CDT 2011

Seems I have upset the God that is Steve Totaro!

You want an example?  OK - your last post.  Has nothing to do with the
thread (or our 'discussion') but yet you chose to post it as yet another
self pat-on-the-back!  I could produce a lot more - but you now bore me.

You know it must be so hard being so perfect Steve.  I so wish I was
you!

Have a really nice day :)