[asterisk-users] When someone helps you, at least let them know if the problem is resolved or not

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 11 10:38:17 CDT 2011

Yeah, I am not sure why dude went on the offensive.  Got emotional but could
not produce a single example of the name calling and insults he was hurling
at me.

Here is an email I received a very short time ago.  Sender and company's
name have been removed.

*| to Steve *
*show details 9:15 AM (2 hours ago)*
*
* * steve,
I haven't been active in the * community for a while but ran across an
interesting project that I would like to pursue. [COMPANY] in springfield
needs a * admin part time and I could use the steady income plus I would
like to get my hands back into *...  I wanted to check with you first
because this is your neck of the woods...  do you have any experience with
them?

recently, I have been just lurking on the [asterisk-] lists. thanks for
supporting the [asterisk-] groups in a big way. *