[asterisk-users] With what options is asterisk compiled in rpm's

isrlgb at gmail.com isrlgb at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:06:56 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to add modules compiled from source into a rpm install of asterisk (from digium) on centos and asterisk complains that its not compiled with same options so it won't load it

I know I could install the entire thing from source but for other reasons I would like to keep the main things installed from rpm and install whatever else I need from source (or roll my own rpm for those)

Thanks,
Israel