[asterisk-users] Using MixMonitor()

salaheddine elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:31:17 CDT 2011

you can try this

exten => 105,1,MixMonitor(sip_${EXTEN}_${UNIQUEID}.wav|av(0}V(0))

exten => 105,n,Set(AUDIOHOOK_INHERIT(MixMonitor)=yes)

exten => 105,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},,KkTt)

exten => 105,n,Hangup();

i have add this code in extension.conf and i can record the number and
extension in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor

Regards