[asterisk-users] txgain no effect

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Sun May 8 09:31:43 CDT 2011

Hi All,

I have set following milliwatt and dial in from my mobile phone. and i adjust txgain value in chan_dahdi.conf but no effect on dahdi_monitor value is same. even i change its to 20 and more but monitor still showing same value. But i can hear tone variation on my mobile when i am changing txgain...  is there any specific value i can set in txgain or leave it default 0.0

( # = Audio Level  * = Max Audio Hit )

[milliwatt]
;Asterisk rx/tx gain testing
exten => s,1,Answer