[asterisk-users] receive faxes

Tiago Geada tiago.geada at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:08:50 CDT 2011

spandsp works fine on our PRI line

context FAX
{
        s => {
                NoOp(INFO: Getting fax in XXXXXXXX);
                Answer();
                Set(TIMEOUT(absolute)=600);     // 10 min
                Wait(3);
                if("${CALLERID(num)}"="") {                     //
                        Set(Number=withhold);                   // If number
is private
                }                                               //
                else {
                        Set(Number=${CALLERID(num)});           // If number
is NOT private
                }
                Set(recordFile=${UNIQUEID}_${Number}.tiff);
                                    // Record file to RAM first,

Set(recordPath=/var/log/asterisk/fax/${CALLERID(dnid)}/${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},GMT+0,%F)});
        // then run /usr/local/bin/mailfax $1 $2
                ReceiveFax(/ramdrive/${recordFile});
                Wait(5);
                Hangup();
        };
        h => {
        //      System(/usr/bin/sendEmail -f asterisk at xxx.pt -t
fax at xxx.pt-u "Novo fax recebido" -a
/var/log/asterisk/fax/fax.${UNIQUEID}.tif -m
"Conteudo:" -s mail.xxx.pt:25 -xu asterisk@$
                System(/usr/local/bin/faxmail "${recordPath}"
"${recordFile}");
        };
//      sendfax => {
//              SendFax(/var/log/asterisk/fax/fax.1247153669.3.tif);
}