[asterisk-users] pickup question

Eric Wieling EWieling at nyigc.com
Wed May 4 09:39:21 CDT 2011

Read the UPGRADE*.txt fles.

+101 was deprecated in 1.4

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of A.Rymkus
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:38 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] pickup question

or, may be, I should use +101 priority? but how?

WBR
A.Rymkus

04.05.2011 17:42, A.Rymkus пишет:

        Hi everybody!

        I have asterisk 1.8.3.3 with pickup deadlock avoidance patch applied in production.

        I'm use next dialplan construction
        exten => *,1,PickUP(queue-number)
        exten => *,2,PickUP()
        Can anyone tell me how can I stop dialplan execution on the first priority if that priority's pickup was successfull?

        I tried i priority, but no luck.

        Does pickup app returns any value in success/fail result of execution?
        If yes - how can I use it?

        PS: google search didn't helped.

        --
        WBR