[asterisk-users] best current version and motherboard/CPU compatibilities

|| dave cantera Mobile david.cantera at ibsonecall.com
Mon May 2 22:46:59 CDT 2011

I've been away from asterisk for a while since 1.4.16 and only installed
1.6 once to run a test... can someone recommend what the best version to
install is and the recommended CPU/motherboard for an * box these days?
I'm just running about 20 handsets and 4-8 lines with POTS & SIP mix.

I remember there were some issues with bios a while back and a TDM card
was required for timing conferencing, etc... are these requirements
still an issue?

I want to setup another * box and was wondering which CPU/motherboard to
select...
thanks,
daveC

--
SJREIA South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association
Want to invest in Real Estate?

Licensed NJ Real Estate Agent
Buy This House REALTORs
david.cantera at IBSOnecall.com