[asterisk-users] TDM800P not detecting answer fast enough

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Thu Mar 31 09:33:50 CDT 2011

Hi All,

    I have a server running Fedora 14, kernel 2.6.31.14, Asterisk
1.6.2.17.2 and Dahdi 2.4.1.

    I have the wctdm24xxp+ loaded with a Wildcard TDM800P with 8 FXO ports

    When a call is placed extension to extension, there is no
problem... When an extension is used to dial out, the called number
answers, but the server only detects the answer about 3 seconds later ..

   The outgoing line is TDM on port 2 of the TDM800P.

    The same hardware was running Asterisk 1.4 recently and we didn't
have this problem.

Where should I look?

Thanks

Gary B