[asterisk-users] CDR MYSQL missing field data

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Mar 29 21:15:31 CDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Warren Selby <wcselby at selbytech.com> wrote:

> That information does indeed look like what I want and it appears to be
> setup correctly.  I will be building a comparable test system later today
> (using all the same software versions as you) and I'll test to see if I get
> the same issue.  If I do, I'll open a new bug on the issue tracker, and I'll
> post my results here on the list.

Well, after recreating your environment in a virtual machine tonight, I was
able to reproduce the issue, so I created a bug on the issue tracker:

https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=19040

Hopefully someone a little closer to the development will be able to take a
look and see what's going on.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP