[asterisk-users] CDR MYSQL missing field data

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Tue Mar 29 16:03:05 CDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Eric W. Davenport
<ewdavenport at certin.com>wrote:

>  Hi Warren,
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> I think this is what you want

Please don't mail me (or anyone else) off the list directly without being
specifically asked to.  The idea is to keep things on the mailing list in
order to help other people who may have the same issues.  That being said...

That information does indeed look like what I want and it appears to be
setup correctly.  I will be building a comparable test system later today
(using all the same software versions as you) and I'll test to see if I get
the same issue.  If I do, I'll open a new bug on the issue tracker, and I'll
post my results here on the list.

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP