[asterisk-users] Cisco IP Phones and Asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 17:16:22 CDT 2011

Hello;

I need to use Cisco IP Phones with Asterisk and I have some questions to know how to use it if someone can advise:

1) How I can assign for each button an extension?
2) How I can assign for specific button a feature to be used (like call forward or call pickup .. etc)?
3) As you know that it is required to have a correct username and password to login, so where to give the username and password in the Cisco IP Phone to be able to login for the SIP account?

Regards
Bilal