[asterisk-users] Queue(): how to Perform operations at the time of call sent to Queue member but not answered.

Asterisk Man theasteriskman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:21:57 CDT 2011

Hi Group,

In Queue application, we have AGI,macro and gosub parameters that allow us
to perform some operations when Queue member gets connected with caller. But
it seems that right now there is no such mechanism (except CEL,AMI) for
situation where we want some operations to be performed when call is sent to
Queue Member but not answered yet (i.e. Queue Member interface is in ringing
state).

I know monitoring Channel events we can do this, but I wanted something in
dialplan itself to get it done.

Probably I will not be the only person asking for this future in Asterisk.

PLease have your thoughts on this.

Thanking you.
--AM