[asterisk-users] Usage of lock in CDR

Nikhil d.nikhil at cem-solutions.net
Tue Mar 22 02:20:24 CDT 2011

Hi Lesher

Thanks for reply. I am trying to understand how CDR in asterisk is
working(Code wise),because some issue are there in  CDR in call feature
scenarios like call transfer ,call forward etc.I wanted to fix that
issues for that I am planning to rewriting the CDR logic.Do you have any
document which explain how CDR works in asterisk and what are its
limitations.

Thanks

Nikhil