[asterisk-users] Getting the missed calls using Asterisk Manager

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:57:40 CDT 2011

Hi,

Is it possible to get the number of missed calls for a certain phone number using Asterisk Manager? If yes, please tell me how, or tell me where to look.

Also, is it possible to find who were those who dialed?

I have read the section of Asterisk manual about the Asterisk Manager, and I got the list of all the commands using the help command, but I couldn't find the command for getting the missed calls.

Thank you.

--Octavian