[asterisk-users] call file for page auto-call

satish patel satish_lx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:30:58 CDT 2011

Thanks for you input but how to do  SIPAddHeader(Alert-Info: Ring Answer)   for auto answer my polycom phones and how to create group in .call file I am reading at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+auto-dial+out  but didn't found anything related group calling. may be i am missing something could point me out..

-S