[asterisk-users] call file for page auto-call

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Mar 15 13:11:16 CDT 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of satish patel
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 1:06 PM
To: asterisk-users
Subject: [asterisk-users] call file for page auto-call

Hey Support,

I am planing to implement new page system with asterisk 1.8  we have 200 SIP
calls and page() will overkill my system if announce in one shot. so i am
planing to record and play page over 50...50...50 chunk..

I am planing to do with .call file for auto calling after record message but
i don't know how to call multiple extension ? and how to use page() with
.call file for auto-answer and auto-call?

Appreciate your help..

-S

One suggestion - set up 4 "call groups".  Group 1 calls first 50 phones,
Group 2 51-100, etc.  If you set it up like 601, 602, etc. then in your call
file you can test with 101 to get what you want, then change it to 601.