[asterisk-users] Is H323 supported when installing Asterisk from Digium Yum repository?

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 13 10:44:00 CDT 2011

Quickly browsing the Asterisk SRPMs in the Digium yum repository I do
not see a H.323 package. You could have easily done this yourself:
http://packages.asterisk.org/centos/5/current/SRPMS/

> *server55667*CLI> reload set show*
> *No such module 'set'*
> *No such module 'show'*

What are you trying to accomplish here? "reload set show*" is not a
valid command. "reload" is a separate command so use "reload<enter>".
"set show" is also not a valid combination. It's either "set" or "show
(possibly prepended with "core " depending on the Asterisk version you use).

> *server55667*CLI> reload set show ooh323*
> *No such module 'set'*
> *No such module 'show'*
> *No such module 'ooh323'*
>
> *server55667*CLI> ooh323*
> *No such command 'ooh323' (type 'core show help ooh323' for other
> possible commands)*

Same again. Do you have any experience with Asterisk? You may want to
first read an Asterisk book or just hire an experienced Consultant to
setup your Asterisk box with H.323.

If you use Asterisk version 1.8 have a look here:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+1.8+Documentation
http://ofps.oreilly.com/titles/9780596517342/index.html

Regards,
Patrick