[asterisk-users] Is H323 supported when installing Asterisk from Digium Yum repository?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:28:25 CST 2011

Thanks for that Vladimir,

Despite being installed it doesn't seem to be recognized by asterisk:

*server55667*CLI> reload set show*
*No such module 'set'*
*No such module 'show'*

*server55667*CLI> reload set show ooh323*
*No such module 'set'*
*No such module 'show'*
*No such module 'ooh323'*

*server55667*CLI> ooh323*
*No such command 'ooh323' (type 'core show help ooh323' for other possible
commands)*

*server55667*CLI> core show channeltypes*
*Type        Description                              Devicestate
 Indications  Transfer    *
*----------  -----------                              -----------
 -----------  --------    *
*DAHDI       DAHDI Telephony Driver w/PRI & SS7 & MFC no           yes
   no          *
*Phone       Standard Linux Telephony API Driver      no           yes
   no          *
*IAX2        Inter Asterisk eXchange Driver (Ver 2)   yes          yes
   yes         *
*USTM        UNISTIM Channel Driver                   no           yes
   no          *
*MGCP        Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP)    yes          yes
   no          *
*SIP         Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)        yes          yes
   yes         *
*Agent       Call Agent Proxy Channel                 yes          yes
   no          *
*Bridge      Bridge Interaction Channel               no           no
    no          *
*Skinny      Skinny Client Control Protocol (Skinny)  yes          yes
   no          *
*Local       Local Proxy Channel Driver               yes          yes
   no          *
*10 channel drivers registered.*

*[root at server55667 ~]# rpm -qa | grep asterisk16-addons-ooh**
*asterisk16-addons-ooh323-1.6.2.3-1_centos5*

Does ooh323 have to be loaded in some config file after the rpm install?

Thanks,