[asterisk-users] Asterisk queues : command to run when a call isbeing bridged

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Thu Mar 10 16:28:28 CST 2011

Just create an AGI and add it to the Queue() call:

[sales_queue]
; Sales Queue
exten => queuein,1,Verbose(Entering Sales Queue)
exten => queuein,n,Read(_custid,pls-entr-cust-id,4)
exten => queuein,n,Queue(sales,,,300,connect_script)
exten => queuein,n,Hangup()

In your AGI you should be able to read the custid variable, and I'm pretty sure there is also a QUEUEMEMBER variable that's set with the agent extension (not sure of the variable name, that's just off the top of my head).

Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP