[asterisk-users] Is H323 supported when installing Asterisk fromDigium Yum repository?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Mar 10 13:36:42 CST 2011

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Bruce B
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 1:32 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Is H323 supported when installing Asterisk
fromDigium Yum repository?

Hi everyone,

Installed asterisk from yum repository but I think H.323 is not supported as
I tried commands like this and they don't work:

*	h.323 debug: Enable chan_h323 debug
*	h.323 gk cycle: Manually re-register with the Gatekeper
*	h.323 hangup: Manually try to hang up a call
*	h.323 no debug: Disable chan_h323 debug
*	h.323 no trace: Disable H.323 Stack Tracing
*	h.323 show codecs: Show enabled codecs
*	h.323 show tokens: Manually try to hang up a call
*	h.323 trace: Enable H.323 Stack Tracing

Of course I can't go to source since I am using the repository. How can I
install H.323. Is that OH323 I should look for?

Thanks

Having just jumped through the H323 hoop I can say with reasonable certainty
that H323 is NOT a direct YUM option.   This link will come in handy if you
decide to go the "manual route".

http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=286