[asterisk-users] Connecting Asterisk to Siemens Hipath 3750

Bobola Oke okebobola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:43:03 CST 2011

Hi Josue,

Thanks for your reply.

I have similar settings on my server with CRC4 enabled.

I have a Digium TE210 card on the asterisk server.

The present topology of the network:

Telco<-------E1-------->Siemens HiPath 3750<------------------------->Analog
Lines

I want this new scenario

Lines
                                            ^

                                      VoIP phones

The telco has a DB9 terminated interface straight to the PBX and I cannot
make sense out of the interface for the PBX. What kind of interface is this?
How do I connect the RJ48 of the PRI cards to make this whole setting work.

Thanks alot.