[asterisk-users] Connecting Asterisk to Siemens Hipath 3750

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 07:58:52 CST 2011

Hello Bobola, I'm using a Sangoma card with Siemens HiPath 3750 with ISDN
Protocol with configurations below:

Asterisk:
#zaptel.conf
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

#zapata.conf
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
language=pt_BR
context=default
switchtype=euroisdn
pridialplan=unknown
prilocaldialplan=unknown
facilityenable = yes
signalling=pri_cpe
;rxwink=300
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
restrictcid=no
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
immediate=no
callerid=asreceived
musiconhold=default
group=1
channel=>1-15
channel=>17-31

In HiPath 3750 verify the fields:
Line/Network ---> Trunks ---> Parameters (inside the slot/trunk) --->ISDN
Flags ---> Protocol Description ---> T1/S2M: Euro-Amt PP (with CRC4) in your
case, but I don't use CRC4 so my configuration is T1/S2M: Euro-Amt PP
without CRC, OK?
I hope this information help you.

Best Regards

Josue