[asterisk-users] Any good tutorials for setting up Asterisk SNMP and Cacti for remote monitoring?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:40:07 CST 2011

Thanks. This comes really close. My asterisk currently has snmp setup
properly and I can see it shows the output when I do snmpwalk command. I am
stuck at Cacti end. Wondering what to do to setup the asterisk remote end.
The tutorial you provided is for Nagios (which I tend to stay away due to
it's install complications)

Thanks again,